The Carr Family

Thursday, August 5, 2010

So Excited!

Kelsi got into preschool! We are SO excited!! I dropped in Friday on a whim and put her name on the list. I was seriously the last person to sign up. I was so shocked when they called! :) And I love that she is just as thrilled as I am!

Anywho, it was Kyler's 2nd birthday Sunday. We had a great time! Lots of family and friends stopped by. He had the most adorable Caillou cake my dad made, and was showered with gifts. And ofcourse, the show stopper present was from Kyler's favorite Aunt and Uncle, Nick and Candice! They got him a mini 4 wheeler, that looks exactly like Jason's! Its so awesome!! :) He really had a great day. He was so cute leading everyone to the freezer to check out his cake. He's such a sweetheart!

Things have really been looking up for the family. Business has been booming this week and we are sure grateful we will be able to pay some extra bills this month. The only downside I can find in the situation, is Jason has to work really long hours. But to be honest, I really don't mind. :) I like having the kids on a normal routine. And the best news of all: MY DAD GOT A JOB!! Thank heavens! We have had some serious family fasts and I know I have been praying for this regularly! Its so hard to watch people you love struggle. I'm so very thankful its all working out. I just pray he has a good experience at this school. And I'm really excited the school is so close to my house. Maybe I will be able to see him more often! :)

One more thing. Our ward (the Winchester Ward) and the Morning Sun ward met last Sunday. They changed the boundaries of both wards, dissolved The Wichester Ward, and made a new ward: The Washington Avenue ward. We got a new bishopric and everyone was released of their calllings. I have to be honest. I am very sad this happened. I lost just about all my friends. I'm thankful for the ones who live close to me. And most of all, I know this happened for a reason. I will just have to wait and see what that reason was.



No comments:

Post a Comment