The Carr Family

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Well, I figured I would create a blog! I'm HORRIBLE at journal writing, so I figure, with our business and Facebooking I'm online enough, I can sign in once and a while and update everyone with what's going on.

I'm 32 weeks pregnant with baby #3 and that is all I can think about. I'm just really hoping my life won't totally be out of control when baby #3 gets here. The Dr. says I'm measuring a little big and I've been having constant back pain. So I'm looking forward to May rolling around.

Kelsi is such my big girl! She will be 3 in July. I have tried and failed at potty training so far. Its weird, she will only go #2 in the potty, but trying to get her to go pee, is like pulling teeth. Everyone says she's not ready yet. But I sure am! The thought of 3 kids in diapers, is so disturbing! I really just need to remember to have patience and, so I've been told, let her take her time.

Kyler will be 2 in August. He is talking so much! It so much easier when they start communicating. He is such a good boy. He is really pretty mellow and I love how he's becoming a really attached to Jason. Every morning Kyler wakes up about 15 mins. before Jason goes to work and follows him around the house. Jason loves it. They get to have their little bonding time.

Our business has really slowed down. I'm just really grateful we put money away and paid some bills enough in advance to help us weather the hit construction is getting. Thankfully someone did order a dumpster for this weekend. I'm so thankful.

Well I think that's enough for now. I'm sure I will have more to get off my mind tomorrow.

PS. They were watching Snow White after church Sunday. Kelsi is afraid of the wicked witch!

No comments:

Post a Comment