The Carr Family

Friday, July 30, 2010

Told Ya!!

Hmm..July 30th..yup..bad at journaling! HAHA! Well, Keaton was born via c-section Monday May 17, 2010. I was addmitted to be induced Friday and by Sunday I hadn't made much progress. I was at a 6 pretty much all day. I started getting a fever and the chills, and the baby's heart started racing. So they came in and did an emergency c-section. I was pretty scared. And very nausous!! When they pulled him out, the cord was wrapped around his neck. And he still had a cone head because he had been trying to decend all day. Thank heavens it all turned out ok. I am so in love with little Keaton David. Its like Christmas when you have another baby. A little gift you get to learn all about. He is such a good baby. He sleeps a lot and has put himself on a schedule. He wakes up once every night to nurse. He has started cooing and smiling. And his daddy and grandpa David can get him to laugh. He is so sweet and very mellow. I'm still a little traumatized from the surgery!! We had always talked about having 4 children. But when the Dr said any other pregnancy I have will end in a c-section, it sure put some doubt in my mind. But after talking to friends and family who are experts, I think it might not be so bad. But 4 under 4 , I don't know if I could do it. Some days 3 under 3 feels like I reach my limit. But I really am grateful for each of them. Since my last post, Kelsi turned 3. We got her ears peirced for her birthday. She is such a big girl. She is so smart. She loves to dance and sing and is such a good helper to me. She and Kyler love to hold their new brother. I went today to try to get her in a preschool. I was put on a lottery and will find out Wednesday if we got in. I am praying she does! Kyler turns 2 Sunday. He is such a big boy! He is starting to potty train himself. He hasn't gone #2 in his diaper in a week! :) I sure love that!! Until my next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment