The Carr Family

Thursday, December 13, 2012

November

Just wanted to blog a little about last month. We went to the annual children's party at Opportunity Village, hosted by Jason's work. It was such a wonderful night! Jason walked right in the door minutes before we had to leave. So he took us to Macaroni Grill for dinner. We counted it as an Anniversary dinner. 6 years married! After dinner we had I hurry over to the Magical Forest. I got right in line for the train. Jason took the older kids on the jumbo slide. After the slide and train ride we went to get the kids gift bags. And after that we walked right onto the carousel. The last ride of the night!


Thanksgiving. Such a weird year. Jason had to work. So the kids and myself joined my mom, dad and grandparents. Jarred and Melissa, Jordan and Christy and MacKenzie and Preston all came later for dessert.

I thought I would try out Black Friday.. But ended up not going. But just as good.. My parents went and ended up picking up a few items for me! Worked out in the end!

















No comments:

Post a Comment