The Carr Family

Thursday, October 21, 2010

One Year Older....

Whoa! 26! Yup its my Birthday today! Kind of strange that I don't feel any different. And it doesn't even feel like it is my birthday. You know when you're a kid and the excitement measures up to Christmas? I'm sure it has to do with having 3 kids right? No one got up to make me breakfast today. No party today. But that's ok! I'm coming to terms with being this old. :)And we did have a family dinner Sunday night to celebrate all the October birthdays. Yup, Jason, myself, Kenzie and my sister in law Candice all have birthdays this month! And I'd have a family dinner over a party any day!

I've learned so much this year. For one, family is EVERYTHING! I would not have survived this year with out them. Yes all of them. Husband, Children, Parents, Grandparents, and Siblings(and sibling in laws!) This year has had a lot of ups and mostly downs. I can only pray 2011 will be better.

I wrote a big ol long update last week, but for some reason or other kept forgetting to post it and it got deleted. :( So I'll just recap a little.

Kelsi goes to preschool twice a week and loves it. She comes home with so many cute things! I've really had to filter what I keep and toss. I love her little sweet spirit. She always wants to help mom with whatever I'm doing. Whether its cooking, cleaning or taking care of Keaton!

Kyler is my little mama's boy! He is talking so much. He's such a good boy. He loves being outside and always wants to go bye-bye! I love his platinum hair! And he always get comments on it when we are at the store. He loves to go to his grandma's house. And loves to play with his sister and brother.

Keaton is now 5 months old! Its really gone by so fast! He has 2 teeth on the bottom. He rolls over and is starting to scoot anytime he's put on the floor. He kind of has this screech when he's excited. And he laughs for hours. He is another mama's boy. And I love this! :)

Jason and I stay busy. Both in our church calling and in life. We were blessed this weekend by him having a side job. She is a recent widow in our ward and asked Jason if he'd be her handy man. She is such a sweet lady, we're hoping this will work out for us. No other news to report so far! Halloween is a week a way! Next week will be so fun! We have a few parties to go. I love this time of they year! And having kids to participate with, is a BLAST!!

Happy Birthday to me! I feel so loved. My cell has been chiming all morning with Happy Birthday Texts, and my Facebook is filled with well wishes! Love it!

Until next time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment