The Carr Family

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Update

Whoa! Its been forever since I've last been on here!! Let's see....

Kelsi---has been enjoying preschool! She goes twice a week and loves it. She gets to learn more of her numbers, letters, shapes and colors. She is such a sweetheart. We went to the park the other day. A funny little story: as soon as we got to the playground she took her shoes off. She was running around singing,"Let your piggies free! Let your piggies free!!" She's hilarious!! She's my big helper and loves her brothers. She always wants to hold her little brother Keaton. And even though they drive me nuts, her and Kyler are best buds. Another funny story: Today I mopped the floor. During which, Nick called me. We chatted on the phone for a good while. I walked in the other room and the next thing I hear is the splashing of the mop water. I walk in the kitchen and Kelsi is in there, mop in hand with her church shoes on, mopping everywhere that was almost dry. I shouted at her to get in her room. I heard her tell Kyler," Mom is CRAZY!!" Nick sure thought that was funny! <3 Her!!!

Kyler---is my big boy! While Kelsi is in school, the boys and I usually got to the park right next door to her school. He loves to run and play. I get many comments from others about how fearless he is because he goes on the "big" slide. You have to go up 3 different sets of stairs to get to it. He is talking so much now. I love it. He is so sweet and is surely a mama's boy! He loves to go "bye bye", he loves to be on Dad's dirt bike or do anything outdoors. He still continues his obsession of Caillou. We were driving home quite late Sunday night from my cousin Jennifer's wedding. Jason and I both looked at each other and knew Kyler was tired, mainly from the cries coming from him about wanting to watch Caillou!! :) He was zonked 5 minutes later. He also loves his grandma's. All 4. The other day I was sitting with him and said,"Guess what Kyler?" He said,"Grandma's coming over?" HAHA!! So sweet. I said,"No buddy sorry. I was just going to tell you, I love you." He said," Oh, I love you too Mommy!"

Keaton---will be 5 months old the 17th of this month. He has two teeth on the bottom. He rolls over and laughs at his brother and sister all day. He's a chunky little baby. He's such a good boy. And he's a good sleeper. He is waking up only about once a night to nurse. He loves to take baths. And I've recently forced him to take a pacifier. I just feel like it really helps him to soothe himself. We love little Keaton and couldn't imagine our lives without him.

Jason---and I, continue with the stressful lives we lead. He's still the 1st counselor in EQ and I'm still the 2nd counselor in Primary. We both love our callings. They're very fulfilling and we both feel great after we are given the opportunity to serve those in our ward. And we both seem to have a little extra time on our hands. Well Jason does anyway. Nothing much has changed for me. But business is pretty much at a dead hault. It really sucks. I hate the worry and struggle of where we're going to be each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment