The Carr Family

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Time's a flyin!!!

Keaton is 6 months old today! I can't believe it! Time is flying!! :) He has two teeth, he can crawl and scoot all around. But when he gets to anywhere there is tile, he freaks out! When we put him in his walker, he goes all over the house! And you have to watch out! Because he'll smack your shins! We all love our little Keaton! Kelsi and Kyler love to hold him, try to pick him up and always want to kiss and hug him. He lights up anytime Jason walks in the room or if he hears his voice. And he practically jumps up and down when he sees me! :)He's now sleeping through the night and I sure do appreciate that! I love how good he smells and his chunky cheeks! And its so funny, he has sweaty little feet! We sure do love our Keaton David! And I would endure a c-section any day to have you here!





No comments:

Post a Comment