The Carr Family

Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Report

We had a jammed packed weekend! Filled with family fun! My favorite! Kelsi spent the night with her grandma and grandpa Saturday night. They took her to dinner and let her wear an outfit that was intended for Christmas. Take a look! So cute!

We had family dinner Sunday night then headed to my Grandma's house for a planning meeting about our Family Reunion we're having this week. Jason was in a great mood! He even helped Kenzie with her homework! They both left even more confused! LOL!

We got home pretty late, and Keaton fell asleep on the ride home, I put him in bed and we headed to the kids room for PJ time! Jason and I were chatting while the kids were getting dressed. He was sitting on my rocking chair. When the kids were done getting dressed they climbed up on him. Moments like these make me so gratful I have such a great husband who loves our kids so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment