The Carr Family

Monday, April 4, 2011

Blogger-versary!!

Well with all the sickness going around my house last week, I missed a momentous occasion! As of March 23rd, I've had a blog for a year! I'm dang proud of myself for keeping pretty good tabs on the fun times and hard times my family has shared!

Thanks to all who read this. Or stalk this! Hey, we all do it! :)

And thank you for blogging too! I love reading what you have to write, and seeing that I'm not alone in feeling like a crazy woman sometimes! Its so nice to have somewhere to go that is just for me, a place to write down my thoughts and memories, and a place to find inspiration.

On another note, I watched the Emma Smith story this weekend for the first time. I was so moved by her life. I'm ashamed to say I didn't know quite as much as I thought I did about her. What an amazing woman. I don't know if I could be as strong as she was. She is certainly someone I admire and eventhough she's been gone for more than 130 years now, she is still someone to emulate. I loved that she was such a wonderful mother and that she had a love for music. It was such a moving movie. I hope like her, I can continue to keep a journal! Even if it is a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment