The Carr Family

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Laryngitis....

So I woke up yesterday and wanted to die! I couldn't sit up without having to blow my nose! And my throat was on fire! Thankfully, Jason's side job rescheduled, so he took care of the kids and house for me! I seriously sat on the couch most of the day. Jason took the kids with him to his mom's house for a couple hours. It was nice because I got the baby to sleep and got to take a nap and soak in the bath.

Today I 'm going to the Dr to get some antibiotics before this gets any worse! But the funniest thing is, I was telling Kelsi how she is going to her gradparent's house today so I can go see the Dr. She got so excited. She said,"You're going to the Dr and I'm going to have a sister! You have a baby in your belly! Yay!!"

HAHA! Silly girl! She has been saying that a lot lately! Hmm...I'm not sure what to say about that one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment