The Carr Family

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Thanksgiving

This year we spent Thanksgiving at my grandparents house. It was really nice and low key. Unfortunately Jason had to work for the first time in 5 years but he got off at 3, so it wasn't a big deal.

I made a pumpkin toffee cheesecake, a delicious salad and the ham! All three were so so good! Since Jason had to work I did all this by myself. That morning I loaded the kids up and we went over to my grandmas house a few hours early. We helped set the table and finished preparing the rest of the food.

My parents, MacKenzie and Jarred finally arrived and my mom and I ran over to Redbox to get a couple of movies. We ate around 4, which is pretty late for us. After dinner Jordan and his fiance came over as well as Jarred's girlfriend. We played games and had dessert. The boys and their ladies all left and we hung out and watched a movie. It was a nice night! We had tons of left overs.

As always, I regret that I didn't take many pictures. I was so exhausted from the 3 days of preperations!



No comments:

Post a Comment