The Carr Family

Monday, June 4, 2012

Life Update

Wow! I'm a slacker! Let's see if we can recap where I last left off... December: Christmas was wonderful! We again stayed with my parents and had a relaxing Christmas with family, food and lots of fun! And we ofcourse went to Mt. Charleston on Christmas Eve for breakfast. New addition! We found out that we are pregnant again! This will be baby Carr #4 due in July! January: Jordan and Christy got married! They got sealed in St. George, UT. They had a beautiful sealing by Pres. Ence. I love him! He gave them great counsel and it was a beautiful ceramony! The next night was the reception/ring ceramony. February-March: Nothing too exciting that I can remember! April: We took our anual camping trip to Logandale. Nick and Candice came and stayed the night and we took a VERY VERY long trail ride with their baja and Jason's quad. Then we headed over to the fair for a couple hours. MacKenzie and her BF Preston Simper met up with us and we hung out for a while. Then we all headed back to the campground for dinner and smores! It was a fun time! They all left that night. We ended up staying another day and a night and decided to go home sooner than we planned because Jason hurt his back. Ya that was fun. I had to load and unload a lot of stuff by myself. When we got home we got news that he had gotten the job he had applied for before we had left for our trip. So he was really excited. We found out we're having another BOY! Kelsi cried for two days! Poor girl! She desperatly wants a sister! I took her for a milkshake and a trip to Bath and Body Works and let her pick out whatever she wanted. I told her us girls have to stick together in this house of motercycles, tractors and dirt! HAHA! We celebrated Easter with dinner at my grandparent's. May: Jason switched to his new job. Well same job different property. He is in love. He loves the people he works with and the newer property. And he loves actually having people repect him and appreciate the hard work he does. I on the other hand am not so in love. HAHA! His shift and days off have changed, so that has been a little hard to have to adjust. But as long as he is happy I'm happy. Jason and I went to Supercross World Finals. It was a fun night without the kids. My mom took them for the night so it was nice to relax. We met up with some friends who ended up treating us to dinner! I recently started babysitting a couple girls in my ward during the week. So far it has been a great thing for our family. It helps out a friend, keeps my kids entertained and brings in a little extra money to our home. I plan to do this as long as my body will let me! June: So far its only the first week! But my brother Jarred marrid his sweetheart Melissa Musgrove on Saturday! It was a beautiful day and it was lots of fun! I look forward to what else this month brings.

1 comment:

  1. how fun! congrats on baby #4- man you are supermama! and fune, i didn't know melissa was marrying your brother. sam, adam's wife, is a friend of mine in my ward and melissa was in my ward growing up. small world!

    ReplyDelete