The Carr Family

Friday, August 24, 2012

Baby Sister is Engaged!!

Well, its official! I'm an old lady! My little baby sister is engaged folks!

She has been dating Preston since early April. Our whole family loves him to death! He is such a good man and such a sweetheart! My kids adore him and he is so patient with the older 3 and he never gets mad when they are climbing and jumping all over him! In fact we all joke that we've never seen him get mad!

MacKenzie and Preston went on a trip to Disneyland a few weeks ago. Preston had been calling, texting and emailing me in secret, sending me pictures of rings for weeks! He had planned to propose after the firework show on the first night they were there. Well I was up waiting for a phone call from my sis with the news, and after it almost being midnight I texted them and asked if he firework show was over. I guess poor Preston had lost his wallet on a ride and they missed the firework show because they were looking for it. I felt so bad for him. He just said he was going to do it the next night. But I guess he couldn't wait because about an hour later I got a call and sister was engaged!! He couldn't wait and got down on one knee in front of the castle! She said YES!!

We are all so excited and we're getting ready for the last wedding of us 5 kids! February of 2012!

And a little miracle happened! A few weeks later Preston came home to an envelope on his bed. A lady had found his wallet and mailed it back to him!! So awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment