The Carr Family

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas!

Before anymore time passes, and before I forget, I better post about Chrismas!

Christmas Eve, Jason, the kids and I loaded up all our stuff and met my mom, dad, Kenz, Jarred, Grandma and Papa Roberts and cousin Jesica for breakfast at Blueberry Hill. So yummy! The kids were pretty well behaved. It was a fun time, only complaint, we had to sit in two booths. So we didn't get to talk to everyone at the same time.

After breakfast, we headed to my parent's house. We all had some last minute gift wrapping and the men, had some last minute shopping ofcourse! :) Kenzie and Jessica went to a movie, and Kelsi, Keaton, mom and I went to deliver the goodies she had made to some of her friends. We stayed at Julie Weaver's for a while to visit! I LOVE THAT FAMILY!

Later that night we went to my grandma's house and had chinese for dinner! Nick and Candice came over and we played a funny game, where everyone draws a body part of a reindeer and passes it around the circle. Then at the end you have to name the reindeer and read aloud a sentence about it. It was hilarous! Mom and I stayed back to help clean up dinner and help grandma get papa into bed.

We then headed back to my parents and set up our air mattress. Nick, Candice, Kenz ,Jarred, Jason and myslef all had a fun time seperating the presents. It was unbelievable how many presents add up for over 15 people! (Heavy D!) HAHA!

The next moring was Christmas! I had a long night with the 3 kids, they woke up about 3 times each during the night. So we didn't wake up until around 8 or so. We went downstairs and opened our gifts. Jason got me a few cd's, a new Chi, a couple shirts and a few other things. I got him a new watch, and some clothes. The kids made out! They got fun toys, including Kyler's favorite a remote controlled car! Its so cute! And he loves it. Kelsi got a delux version of Candyland and Keaton got a fun ball popper toy, the Kyler won't leave alone! And their grandparents got them a mini trampoline! Its awesome! It fits right on our patio! I'm very excited to have something I can send them out to do during the day! My parents got us some awesome wall art, a wonderful hot chocolate maker and some cooling racks for my latest baking obsession!

Grandma and Grandpa Roberts, Phylis, Justin, Stacey and the Kids all came over a few hours later. We ate breakfast and opened the gifts from Grandma and Grandpa and they opened our gifts. The kids all played and laughed! I love that my kids have other kids to play with! They love their cousins! Uncle Jordan called from his mission in Seattle. He stayed on the phone for a few hours!

After everyone had left, Kenzie, Keaton and I went to deliver a few more goodies for my mom. We had a fun trip to walgreens! Where I got to get the rest of Jason's stocking stuffers! I had gone to 3 different stores in weeks before to find his gel he uses! And there it was, Christmas day! At Walgreens no less! Pam and Ray came over to visit for a bit. Then Nick and Candice came back and we ate dinner. We played a funny game called "signs", ate dessert and watched dad fall asleep on the couch! HAHA! Then the Weaver's came over and hung out for an hour or so!

The next day was Sunday, we got up early and went to church. It was nice to have a break from our ward and all our responsibilities. We came home from church and had "breakfast". We all took naps and mom helped me do some laundry! We ate dinner, cleaned up and packed up my truck! Can't believe we squeezed everything in! All in all, we had a WONDERFUL Christmas! Minimal drama! Love my family!


No comments:

Post a Comment