The Carr Family

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Its 2011 baby!

Peace out 2010!!! *******Besides the birth of Keaton*******

2010 was by far the worst year for my family! I'm not going to go into detail. But lets just say, I'm very excited and very optimistic about 2011.

Our New Year's Eve was VERY low key. Jason invited his parent's over for dinner. Basically because we don't spend Christmas with them. So they exchanged gifts with the kids. Kyler is obsessed with the little truck and ramp they gave him. It drives itself and flips over and under on this special ramp it came with. And I have to brag for a second, I put the whole thing together! Yup, Jason and his dad sat and watched and laughed at me. But I did it! :) I knew it wouldn't be put together for weeks if I waited for him, so I opened it, followed the directions and put it together!

They got Kelsi a peek-a-boo baby doll and Keaton some baby shakin' toys. We made chicken and cheese enchiladas with spanish rice and beans. They didn't stay long. Jason was falling asleep on the couch by 9. So I made him go to bed.

I finally got the kids to bed and the kitchen cleaned up by 11 or so. I was flipping back and forth to all the New Year's Eve broadcasts. Jason woke up about 15 minutes to 12. He was making fun of me because ofcourse the minute he decides to wake up I had MTV on. They were having a Jersey Shore 3 preview. They are so trashy! So he was making fun of me! HAHA! When it was 12 he wanted to go to the front door and see if we could hear the fireworks from the strip. That and all the mexican's in our neighborhood fire off their guns at midnight. We stood there for about a minute. Since we're having a cold front here it was freezing! That's all we could handle.

We ran back to bed to our warm blankets. I was asleep by 12:30! I guess I'm old too!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! AND WELCOME 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment