The Carr Family

Friday, January 7, 2011

Kids say the darndest.....

Before I forget:

-Kelsi, instead of saying next to you, she always says "I want to sit behind you"
-Kyler, he says firefruck. My family thinks this is hilarious!
-Kyler, whenever I'm making food for them, he always opens the oven and says "This is bery bery hot mommy!"
-Kelsi, if I ever forget to do something, she says "You got forgot Mommy!"
-Kyler, when he wakes up or can't find me he always cries "Mommy! Where are you! I lost you!"
-Kyler, for weeks, anytime he'd see me he'd ask "Mom, what you do today?"
-Kelsi, yesterday we were in the car, she took out her pigtails, which drives me insane. But as I looked back, she was shaking her head back and forth. I asked her what she was doing, she said " I just look fabulous Mom!"
-Kyler always asks for "frackers" or cracker! HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment