The Carr Family

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Dentist...take 2!

Well yesterday was day 2 of going to the dentist. Kyler got a filling and Kelsi got her teeth cleaned. It was a pretty easy trip. The office staff are great there! They're so friendly, helpful and GREAT with the kids! Kyler had to be put under (FREAKING EXPENSIVE) sedation for his filling. He was pretty loopy by the end of the appointment. So they carried the baby to the car for me. I brush their teeth twice a day! So basically, I need to floss their teeth everyday and seriously lay off the sugar! No more juice, sips of mom's DP, and major cut down on candy! And I guess a brush between meals would help a little too. But thankfully she also said it has to do with heredity. And Jason's always had trouble with his teeth. Where I on the other hand didn't go to the dentist for 2 years and didn't have a single cavity! Sorry babe! :( Anyway, glad that's over with!


No comments:

Post a Comment