The Carr Family

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day!!!

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there! Especially my own Father! I love you so much! You are so good to my little family! And you're the best Papa to my kids! And ofcourse I want to tell my hubbyhow grateful I am for all he does for us! He is the best provider and a wonderful father to our children! Just today I was watching you play with the kids, and it truly brought tears to my eyes to watch you interact with them! I love you!

Ok! Now the fun stuff!! Presents duh!! :) Well presents and party time!! My mom decided we needed to do something special for our husbands and fathers! We picked out some cute, funky decorations for our table. And planned out a yummy dinner of the men's requested Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches! OMGosh they were delicious!! We also made these really cute paper covered cans with some fun surprises inside! It was such a fun night! And I think we had just as much fun picking out all the decorations and presents! We celebrated Saturday night so the kids could swim.





So tonight we went to Jason's parents house to give Larry his gift from us! Everyone had a good laugh at the card we picked out. It said something to the effect of "You helped mold me into the man I am.. And something like we have to blame someone!" We stayed for a while to visit. After that we just came home and straightened up the house. Pretty boring Sunday! But I did get to take a nap today with my boys! It was real nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment